Monday, June 20, 2011

HAPPY 18th B(EARTH) DAY DEVIN LORENZO "YUNG SPITTA" MILLENER

Being a mother has been the best experience of my life. My children are my world..the reason for my very being, happiness and yes, sometimes, my strife.

But the day you were born was more spectacular than most. It was the year Jordan faced Barkley and sad for them, the Suns lost.

My uncle "Mutt" had died and my parents were in Louisiana. In labor I waited three hours for their return, perming my hair and eating several bananas.

Mrs. Walters was with me and so were your god mom and dad. They kept me calm, made me laugh..easiest labor pains I ever had.

On the way to the hospital, I focused on the game. I loved my first son so much how could I possibly love you the same?

But when you freed yourself from my womb, immediately your smile at me, let me know I could love you too.

And since that day, you've never disappointed. I love all my children, but you're the one anointed: with artistry and dare, with humbleness and care. Your smile is contagious, your energy amazing and definitely your thoughts are outrageous!

I hope I've lived up to your standards. I hope you don't regret choosing me as your parent. I've given you my heart, your heart bears my soul. You're 18 now, I hope I've taught you enough life lessons to last until you're old.

Enjoy this day. You're now a grown man. Keep moving forward. I love you and if you ever need me, reach back, you'll feel my hand.

HAPPY B(EARTH) DAY! MAMA...

No comments:

Post a Comment